Take Weibo and WeChat, which started from the second one, as your last appearance. You must consider the causal effect and the end-of-peak law. You cannot do whatever you want.
What should we learn from this lesson?
1. The causal effect tells us that when meeting strangers, the first impression is very important and preconceived. Therefore, attend a relatively formal occasion, or say so, I hope that the students in the group should pay attention to their dress and talk;
2. The proximate effect and the law of the peak of the peak tell us that no matter what you do, the last step must be done well, it directly affects people's perception and behavior of you, especially sales or online sales;
3. Applying these 3 effects and laws to social marketing on Weibo and WeChat, what should we do? I think everyone should understand.
1) Take the daily appearance on Weibo and WeChat as the first display, you should focus on the prime cause effect;
2) Take Weibo and WeChat, which started from the second one, as the last appearance. You have to consider the effect of near-effect and the law of the end of the peak.
3) Wechat on Weibo every day is doing the near-effect effect and the law of the peak of the peak every day, it will bring unparalleled great effects to your online sales;
4) People remember you 7 to 11 times after watching advertisements, and you will never forget you anyway when you look at your Weibo and WeChat, and you keep in mind the content of today ’s lessons, The effect and the law of the peak of the peak act on your fans every day, so the business will definitely improve slowly;
5) Conversely, if your Weibo and Wechat have three days of fishing and two days of exposure to the Internet, you will never achieve anything;
6) Achieving the above 5 items is a guarantee of execution, but the key is content, content, or content.