In recent research and observations, I found that social communication is in full compliance with the power of 2/8 law.
1) 46 ~ 55% of the transmission is contributed by 0.8% of the individuals, which is exactly the third power of the 2/8 law.
2) These people are like the special characters "connectors, laymen, and salesmen" described in the Tipping Point book. They can make a message popular. These people have social skills, vitality, enthusiasm, and charm, but they Not necessarily a big V.
3) These people can also be understood as defined super users.
4) These special characters are near you and me, but they must be divided into groups, so if you want to join such a group, or build such a group yourself, these special character groups are very valuable for communication.
5) It is not necessary that the super users of Big V are also with you and me, but they may be more in the hands of insurance salesmen, courier brothers, etc., and are connected through Weixin.
6) The 150-person community that meets Dunbar's number is a big tipping point for transmission, and individuals are small tipping points. It just happens to be in accordance with the law of weak relationships, that is, weak interpersonal relationships mean that a larger range of relationships can be maintained than acquaintance relationships.