What should the little boss learn? Do not learn anything else that can directly improve sales performance.
1) The founder said (instead of the company profile)
2) Your story with the product, eliminating homogeneity, and finally becoming a brand story.
3) Extension of 5 selling points of products (sales proposition)
4) Product copy (not manual)
5) Sales tactics of various products (deliberate practice, repeated modification)
6) Sales psychology, behavioral economics, social psychology, writing and copywriting books, etc.
7) Online social and offline social (EQ + practice)
8) Various skills and techniques promoted throughout the entire network
9) ......... too much, omitted
Small bosses with annual sales of less than 20 million should devote their time and energy to one-third of their own acres of land. Don't spend a little bit of spare money. They will be full of Chinese studies, equity, and valleys, etc. The result is a series of troubles such as retrogression in their careers. . Within 10 million, it is even more important to focus, don't learn everything that has nothing to do with business from day to night. "Live old, learn old" is absolutely right, but what should the little boss learn? Be clear.
Repeat again, what exactly should the little boss learn?
Do not learn anything else that can directly improve sales performance.